Saturday, May 12, 2007

All Star


Knowing how much I love basketball, My guy took me to the T- Mobile NBA Arena. Now this is an amazing sim to visit especially if your a basketball fan. All your favorite playoff teams are here, Including my favorite ... The San Antonio Spurs!!!!!!! oh and thats not cause there my home team or anything, Honest :) LOL


First thing you might want to do is pick up a jersey from your team. I wanted Tony Parker, but since it was not available I settled for another favorite of mine, Mr. Tim Duncan. The jeserys are only 100l so if you like more than one team you can pick up several jerseys. Now jeserys are not the only thing that available for purchase, oh no I also saw some nifty headbands and wristbands to keep the sweat off while playing. After finding your team jersey you can decide to show off your skills on the court.


I was pretty impressed with this basketball court, It looks almost official. I started out by grabbing a basketball provided by the T- Mobile Arena. This basketball is great as you walk it bounces the ball so it looks like your actually dribbling down the court.


Next i wanted to try my hand out at making a couple of baskets. In order to shoot the ball you need to get a hud from the back of the arena. While wearing the hud shots can be made by while in mouse look. I had a little trouble at first but after a little practice I was making Three pointers just like the pros.


Bells shoot and scores the winning point!!!!! the crowd cheers and we are now champions!!
ahhhh if only it were real, but a girl can dream......right.



Next we move to the Larry O'Brien Trophy Room . This is where you can pose for pictures just like your favorite NBA players. Woot! Spurs Are Number One !!!!!!!!

and finally the Cisco Press Room. I always wondered what it would feel like to be standing behind this podium. Now all i need is one of those championship rings. LOL


Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play
Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold
-Smash Mouth

No comments: