Monday, April 2, 2007

In My Room

Hello Again! hm mm...... what have i been up to recently? First things First, I got my new land! (OMG) I was very excited when a good friend of mine showed me a great piece of property. I was reluctant on whether i should spend my hard earned lindens on it, but finally after shopping around for days i decided to purchase the land. The real thing that sealed the deal was this giant lobster my neighbor had on his land. As soon as I saw it I felt compelled to ride in the chariot and command the sea (he he).
That little dot is me! :P

The land is located on a nice quiet sim, and all the neighbors are soo nice. :)

Now since i am a total shopaholic, i needed my fix for new clothing, but i was very low on Lindens after buying my new land.:( Armed with a limited amount of lindens I made my way to one of my favorite freebie spots, GNUbie!

Gnubie is a great place to find all sorts of goodies. I come here often to see what new items are available.
I love this sign!

I found a great outfit from designer Emma Gilmour. I picked up everything that was available for sale (he he). My only disappointment was the fact that no landmark was included in the boxes :(. I only hope search is working so i can find her store.

I was also able to pick up a new gadget called SLateIt. It was created by Babbage Linden, yes a real Linden. This gadget has a HUD interface which makes things easier to control. So what does this thing do your probably asking yourself, let me tell you. It's a rating system for objects in Second Life. See something and love it give it a good rating, See something and hate it then feel free to rate it negativity too. Lets see if this item catches on! :)

Do my dreaming and my scheming
Lie awake and pray
Do my crying and my sighing
Laugh at yesterday
-Beach Boys

No comments: