Sunday, March 25, 2007

Give a Little Bit

Holding on for dear life.

wow! what a busy weekend and its not even over yet. :) I have been working at Gin Rummy for the last two nights, and boy am I tired. Dancing is very exhausting, but such a great workout (he he) :). Friday night was our Formal event, Saturday our Trance event. The club has events almost every night of the week from 8-10 SL time. If you ever are looking for a club to hang out in or even if you just bored stop in to see us. We have great music playing and we're good company, we're friendly people and love to see new faces. I am usually there most nights and can be found usually on a pole or chair giving lap dances. Even if its a night off of work the Gin Rummy is where i always end up.

Lap Dance anyone?


we all know how much of a pain in the butt SL has been over the last couple of days, with that being said i haven't been able to get too much SL play time without a crash or loosing all my lindens (no good for shopping) :(. I found a neat little site called Second Life Profiles. Its much like My Space in fact i think its better than My Space because it's your SL life and gives you the option to add as much information as you would like on your RL. I spent a couple of min. putting together a page. I even uploaded a picture of RL Michelle :O. The great thing about this site is that i feel a real sense of community now. Second Life is something that not everyone gets and it can be hard to talk to RL friends about it. Also you probably wouldn't post or blog about your second life on your My space. This is a great way to meet new people, whether you are a new to Second life or a seasoned member.

Picking up the SL Gadget

One great feature that I have found so far is a gadget called SL Gadget (cute name huh?). This nifty tool has several features i like. it has Avatar Radar no more worrying about stalkers, or people when you want some "alone" time. Teleport System, lets you save your favorite places quickly no more looking for landmarks. Camping which will let you camp without the worry of being kicked off SL. Flight mode and Snow are the two newest items that have been added. and now for my personal favorites, Second Life usage, it records the amount of time you are playing second life and shows the information in your Second Life profile online. Private messages, once online if you receive a message it will notify you, never miss a message wearing this, and Orbit Avatar. Give someone a ride into space with this thing. for one gadget it has multiple uses and is something i recommend picking up if you are going to have an SL profile.

So i'll give a little bit
I'll give a little bit of my life for you
So give a little bit
Give a litle bit of your time to me
Now's the time that we need to share
So Send a smile, We're on our way home
-
Supertramp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the risk of dating myself horribly, I just thought you should know Supertramp, -not- the Goo Goo Dolls, is responsible for those lyrics.
I'm going to creak off and feel old now.

Bells Semyorka said...

Archer thank you for the correction.:)