Sunday, December 22, 2019

Rudolph El Venadito

Rudolph with Your Nose so Bright 

I didn't grow up speaking Spanish in my home. We were English only so I learned Spanish from overhearing family member and then in high school I took it in class. I'm one of the hispanics that well. isn't comfortable speaking in Spanish. I understand it way better than I speak it. It's often been the source of ridicule among others. Like Rudolph I know what its like not to be able to participate in Reindeer games.

Today's horny antler look is inspired by Rudolph, I choose a color pallet that was soft and neutral similar to a fawn and I even found a little deer to match. I'm wearing a uber cute short set from 1 Hundred, the LoveShack in Nude. Now, this is the first time I have blogged 1 hundred in my blog so let me tell you what I have noticed about these designs over the last few months. One Hundred is well made, fun and has several colors options. Every design that Sira I have run across from Sira is unique. They are bordering on a little Kawaii with a cross between sexy and cute, but not overdoing it.

I suggest you head on over to Second Chance event and pick up a goodie or two. This outfit is totally winter and not Christmassy, but with Christmas only 2 days away haven't we had a bit too much :)

The Look- Rudolf El Venadito
Hair- ELIKATIRA- Lena
**Short set-1 Hundred. Love Shack Top. Nude
Jacket-The Secret Store - Structured Blazer - Nude
Shoes- BREATHE-Juniper Wedges-M.LARA-Nude

**Second Chance Event

No comments: