Sunday, September 1, 2019

Electric Barbarella

Untitled
 ...because, Yes...I'm worth the effort you're putting in. 

My apologies for my delay in this month's round. I had a little Summer Vacation, but I'm back with a fierce look from The Second Chance Event's August Round. Luna is a designer that I completely fell head over feet for this round. So I'm taking the time to showcase another great design from her August's Collection. This time, the Earth Dress in an electric lime green color....SHOCKING, right?! Aside from the vibrant neon hue, I really became entranced by the disco pattern that shapes the sides of the dress. Really, Luna is a new store that I am so thrilled I discovered. I know I'll be making my rounds to this store to discover new items in the future. 

Since I was late to this month's Second Chance party I want to really encourage you to make the trip to see next month's round. I promise to get my blog posts out sooner than later so if you want the 411 stay tuned. I'll be posting a few more goodies this week.

Sorry for my lateness, but I hope it's still GREATness. 

The Look- Electric Barbarella
Hair- Baiastice Listening Hair, Ghost
Necklace-**RE** Bad-Kitty Necklace - Common - Black
Dress- Les Sucreries de Fairy * Luna * Earth Dress 4
Microphone: Offbeat . la la la love song : On the Air mic Pink/White

**Second Chance Event, August Round

"I plug you in
Dim the lights
Electric Barbarella
Your perfect skin
Plastic kiss
Electric Barbarella
Try to resist
Then we touch
Hallucinate and tranquilize"

No comments: