Saturday, May 30, 2015

Let me take a #selfie

Let me take a #selfie

I can't begin to tell you the excitement that I felt when I saw Torley's Lindens plurk that RC cluster was reopening but before I do..."Let me take a #selfie" (LOL). Redd Columbia, owner and creator of RC Cluster is a wonderful creative person who has been around SL for quite some time. Redd's fun goofy items help make SL a little more fun. I first discovered RC Cluster back in 2007 on the KSU sim. KSU or Kindly State University was a RP college sim. It was a lot of fun and Redd's creations only enhanced the experience. With all the fond memories of RC Cluster floating around in my head I couldn't wait to TP over and purchase a few goodies.

What I found at RC Cluster made my day. A selfie stick, with a pink phone none the less. The Selfie Stick is available in 7 different colors and has a total of 6 animations. Each Selfie stick has two versions one with silly faces and another without.

Some of the goodies you can find at RC Cluster are: EZ Breever Inhaler, Classic Notebooks, Karoke Machines, Glue, Doing the dishes animation and prop, Crutches, Moving boxes and a paper bag for the ulgies. One of the things I enjoy most about RC Cluster's goodies is that they are animated which makes them great for people who create machinima videos.

I hope you take the time to visit RC Cluster and pick up a goodie or two.

The Look- Let me take a #selfie
Hair- Clawtooth: Lush - Fruit Pop (May 2015 Group Gift)
Skin- -Glam Affair - Rose - Jamaica
Shirt- B.C.C Lillica Top-Smart Cat
Jeans- Maitreya Zipper-Skinny Jeans
Pose- RC- Selfie Stick (pink)

No comments: