Monday, April 6, 2015

Glory Box

Glory Box
"I'm so tired, of playing......Playing with this bow and arrow....Gonna give my heart away....Leave it to the other girls to play.....For I've been a temptress too long"- Glory Box- Portishead

I recently rediscovered Portishead in my itunes and I cannot stop playing them. Something about the slow sway of Portishead's music that I enjoy. I think it's perfect for late evening when you want to be mellow and relax. One of my favorite songs by Portishead is, "Glory Box" so today's post is trying to capture the mood of that song. 

The look I am showcasing today came about in a serendipitous way. I was actually shopping for gowns when something caught my eye. When I saw Valentina E's, Not so Demure set, I knew it was something I would be blogging. I love the frilly part of this lingerie set because they are sheer yet still provide a little flirty coverage. Thankfully I had a pair of stockings available in my inventory which match this lingerie set almost perfectly.

There are a few other things which fell into place while creating this photo. The location, is a favorite spot I visit when I am going to take photos of this nature, Elysion Adult Lounge. This Sim feels as if it were always developing and changing because there is a new visually appealing scene to gaze upon.  

The Look: Glory Box
Hair-Truth- Vixen with Mask
Skin-Glam Affair - Rose - Jamaica
Lingerie Set-:Valentina E- Not So Demure Lingerie Set

Musical Inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ylDDs3mdJE

No comments: