Monday, January 19, 2015

Calli's Gacha Emporium- it's a world you have to discover


Calli's Gachas

My good friend Callipygian Christensen has a little bit of an addiction, but it's a good one. She loves gachas. Now I'm not talking about a love that is fleeting, but one that has deep dedication and perseverance, Calli has one of the largest collections of gacha items I have ever seen in SL.

But what makes her gacha collection so special and distinct? besides the fact that she has so many items, I would say it's her attention to detail. She has created a unique gacha shopping experience for you to enjoy.

Rather than TPing in on a yard sale that has been haphazardly put together. Calli has lovingly place her gacha out like a work of art for your shopping pleasure.

Each Gach is reasonably price and fair. I've never been sticker shocked by Calli's Gachas.

Calli's Gachas

There are so many items that I'm sure you will find something perfect for your sl life. I can spend so much time exploring this area looking at the Gacha collection she has in place.

Calli's Gachas lm included in the link. 

No comments: