Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Plum Pretty



"The rarest thing in the world is a woman who is pleased with photographs of herself."
- Elizabeth Metcalf

I've been trying really hard the past couple of days to find the perfect look to show you the new Adam and Eve Skin,  "Natalie" because she's just so pretty. Natalie has vibrant makeup colors, Deep dark rich smoky eyes and kissable lips to compliment each eyeshadow.

At first I was worried Natalie wouldn't be a good fit with my avie, but it only took some minor changes to my shape to bring Natalie into full bloom. My favorite parts of Natalie are the eyebrows and the options, more specifically the cleavage enhancement and the freckles. Natalie is available in twelve different makeup options and in four skin color ranges.

Natalie is a beautiful skin and I'm going to enjoy wearing it because it makes me feel very pretty. Natalie is worth stopping by and testing out a demo. I hope it's a wonderful fit for you and you enjoy it as much as I do.

The Look- Plum Pretty
Hair- Elikatira- Changes- Essentials Collection
Skin- Adam and Eve- Natural Magenta
Shirt-Kyoot- Antiqued Autumn- Plum
Necklace- Yummy- 50L Coin Necklace

No comments: