Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vintage Fair- Part 2



Today's post is all about spicing up the night and slinking into something sexual, something flirty, something fit for a Burlesque......

The Vintage fair is still going strong and is showcasing so many wonderful designers. Open until December 3rd there is still plenty of opportunity to visit and find your special vintage piece of clothing. My picks for today are both lingerie outfits that I found during the fair. These slinky pieces of lingerie left me mesmerized by their intricacy in design. I love the clever use of sculpts that both League and Philo use to accentuate the perfect curves of a woman. Providing the ultimate sense of comfort these lingerie pieces are made to bewilder.

(In the photo above I am wearing League sorry for not showing the entire outfit. I really wanted to get in a shot of Caroline's Jewelry's necklace in. The Pearls and Cameo Necklace is too beautiful and I couldn't resist cropping the photo to show it's detail.)




The Look- Burlesque Tease
Hair-Truth-Raquel-Browns
Skin-Exodi-Sylvan-Candy Kisses
Tattoo-Chelle-Blush- Rosy Blush
Tattoo- L.Fauna- Seious Liner
Tattoo- L. Fauna- Marilyn
Lingerie- League-Sakura Corset & Lingerie
Lingerie- PHILO- Vivian Corset - Candy apple
Necklace-Caroline's Jewerly- Pearls and Cameo Necklace

No comments: