Tuesday, September 20, 2011

52 Weeks Of Color Challenge, Week 46 Brick Red

52 Weeks of Color- #46 Brick Red

Keeping up with my 52 weeks of Color Challenge commitment today's Post is all about Brick Red. Funny little side note, I kept singing "Brick House" while putting this outfit together. (I know I'm silly) Next Week's Color Challenge is Khaki...bleh

When I first saw L'Abel's newest release Vada, which is part of the new fall line, I knew I had to blog it because of the Hounds-tooth print. Something about this print screams fall to me. When I saw that it was available in Red I knew it would be perfect for this color challenge. What I love most about the Vada design is that L'Abel has added an edge to a classic look by creating short trousers with an extremely seductive cut. The jacket is available in both an open and closed option providing you with more versatility for your stylizing. I do plan on posting more from the new line, so let's consider this a teaser to that post. Vada is available in both Red and black and Black and white color combination.

A special Thank you to Harlow Heslop for providing a wonderful location tip. She recommended     Pre fablous as a spot which had a good looking barn and she was right. Thank you Harlow! Big hugs to you.

I've got a pitchfork.


The Look- Ms. Equestrian
Hair-Lamb-Lover-Twix- (Modified Bangs to fit hat)
Skin-Glam Affair-Nina V-Day
Outfit-L'Abel- Vada-Red
Stockings--Friday-Dotty Stockings-(Gacha)
Shoes-Deco-Madison Boots- (50L Friday)
Hat-Bells Boutique- Preview Hat to be released soon
Prop-Glitterati-Witch Hunt 2011
Location-Pre Fabulous

No comments: