Tuesday, May 17, 2011

52 Weeks of Color- Week 26 Tangerine

Sweet Tangerine

I did a bit of a check today. I'm only three behind on the Color Challenge, two after I complete Tangerine. I really had a lot of fun on this color because Tangerine is such a vibrant and fun hue. I thought my Bloom Doll would be best suited to represent Tangerine because of her fun larger than life appearance. I tried my best to represent Tangerine within my photo by choosing hair that resembled the delicious sweet fruit. I should note that this is the halfway point on the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, which means I've kept up with Six months of posts. :D

I want to send a big THANK YOU to Luna Jubilee for organizing this Color Challenge and providing so much support to everyone who has participated. Oh and Today is her Birthday. If you see her in World send a Happy Birthday wish her way.

Happy Birthday Miss Jubilee, I hope today is a good one for you.

The Look- Sweet Tangerine
Hair-Pididdle-Balloon Hair-Orange- Gift from 08
Skin and Shape-Surf Couture- Bloom Doll- Boo Bloom
Dress-Vanitas Vesture- Kay Minidress-Coral
Undershirt-5th&Oxford- Little Miss- Tangerine Bra
Stockings- 5th&Oxford- Little Miss Tangerine knickers Garter and Stockings
Shoes-A-Bomb- Lavea Shoes- Suede- Pumpkin
Necklace-Dark Mouse- Midsummer Amusements Necklace
Location- Tableau

2 comments:

KawaiiNicole said...

Cute look. Bloom Dolls unite! :)

Luna Jubilee said...

I love you as a Bloom!! <3

Thank you for the bday wishes!