Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fruit Of Sin

FruitofSin

I'm usually not one that drools over shoes, but when I saw a sneak peek photo of Adam n Eve's New Yorkers shoe I gasped and said, "Must Have". Needless to say I have waiting for these shoes to be released. The New Yorker is available in 16 different colors, The feet and toenail polish are modifiable as well as the bead accents on the back of the stiletto. I really love these heels and had fun putting together a whole look around their sexy tall spiked heel, peep toe front and open lace back.

FruitofSin2

For my Fruit of Sin look I brought out an oldie but goodie lingerie outfit from Insolence. My Dionne Latex Catsuit was begging to be put on and thankfully it fits like a glove and hugs in all the right places. The hair was a bit trickery, but I remembered Shag's Erotica hair and before I knew it I was in business. See no Evil, Speak no Evil were soon my new mantra.

FruitofSin3

The Look- Fruit Of Sin
Hair-Shag-Erotica-Chestnut
Skin-Dutch Touch- SjOrS-Caramel-Eagle CL2 EBB FR
Eye makeup-L. Fauna-Shadow Edge
Lingerie- Insolence- Dionne Latex Catsuit-Misty Line
Shoes-Adam n Eve-The New Yorkers- Black
Prop- Glitterati- Lockdown

No comments: