Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Orange Crush


I don't normally pull out the Neko look, but for Sanura Snowpaw, I will. She created these super cute Neko sets for the Black and Blue Fair.  I will admit to being somewhat in a funk last week, but these little neko ears and tail managed to lift my spirits. After all how could you not be happy when your dressed as a kitten? Hugs and thank you Sanura for bringing a bit of cheer to my SL world.

The Look- Orange Crush
Hair-Dernier Cri-Ann
Skin-Vive 9-Discontinued
Glasses-Artilleri-Greta Glasses-Orange
Neko Set- Dreams-Black and Blue Set
Bird in mouth- Gritty Kitty- Tasty Bird
Shirt-Armidi Limited-The Faux Vest Tee-Orange
Skirt-SYSY's-Casual Miniskirt-White
Leggings- MichaMi-Pia Leggings
Shoes- Surf Co-Spring Fling-Orange Cream

Follow me, don't follow me
I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
Collar me, don't collar me
I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
We are agents of the free
I've had my fun and now its time to
Serve your conscience overseas (over me, not over me)
Coming in fast, over me- REM- Orange Crush

No comments: