Sunday, February 24, 2008

Knock 'Em Out

Alright so this is a song about anyone, it could be anyone. You're just doing your own thing and some one comes out the blue,They're like,"Alright" What ya saying,"Yeah can I take your digits?"And you're like, "no not in a million years, you're nasty please leave me alone."
- Knock em out Lily Allen

So I have been jamming out to Lily Allen all weekend and I cant get this song out of my head, thus the name of this post. I am a big fan of Lily Allen, especially this song. The lyrics totally crack me up and the piano in the beginning make me smile. Download it and laugh or click the little play button on the side of my blog and you too can hear this song.....

Now for your weekend update

First off the new club Lexxistential Deviances opened on Friday and it was a totally 80riffic night! the contest prize was at 2000l and there was enough leg warmers and bangles for everyone! I was shaking it on the main stage along with fellow dancers, Abel Bellios, AuroraJ Whitfield and Cudgell Nitely. Once again I left my camera at home, so I didn't get any photos. This just mean you have to TP in to the club and check it out first hand. Events are Friday-Monday 7-9slt pm. I usually hang out most nights even if I am not working. What can I say ......I love this club.

Also I finally learned what Semyorka is, thanks to Frankie. Semyorka is...its the number 7, in Russian! The R-7 Semyorka was the first intercontinental ballistic missile back during the cold war. I guess I should start living up to my dangerous surname and become a weapon of mass destruction, hmmm on second thought, maybe not. I kinda like to be the sweet girl. for more info on the R-7 Semyorka check out my friend Wikipedia.

A group of us dancers went shopping this weekend at Casa Del Shai and Zev Bellios found a blog worthy dress. Zev has a great eye for finding the perfect outfit, asking for her advice was the best thing cause I would have actually missed this dress on the roof of the store. The Boracay Sun dress is filled with beautiful colors of red and orange remind me of a perfect sunset. I want this dress in RL *pouts and sighs* Boracay left me with the " I have nothing to wear" feeling, I cant think of another thing in my inventory that makes me feel fun, flirty and sexy all at once.


Boracay dress from Casa Del Shai


Can't knock em out, can't walk away,
Try desperately to think of the politest way to say,
Just get out my face, just leave me alone,

And no you can't have my number,
"Why?" Because I've lost my phone.- Lily Allen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zev probably heard about that dress from Lilli, who saw her Auntie Fiona wearing it. Fi tells me that's one of her favorite dresses, too.