Monday, April 23, 2007

Glamorous

******Update Voting will actually begin on April 30th 2007*******
Hugs and Kisses Everyone!
When I saw the opportunity to enter in a Lacoste modeling contest I jumped for joy and almost fell out of my computer chair. Since my Rezz day it has been a dream of mine to be a model in Second Life. Now this is the first competition i have entered in and would like to have your support and vote. I am just a girl with a dream and a computer, I am not a fancy professional .

Here is my profile that I wrote for my entry:
Bells is a girl who loves to have fun. She is a free spirit, and can often be found exploring the wonderful world of Second Life. She has a undying love for fashion,and wants to look her best at all times. Bells is a sweet girl and loves to meet and interact with people from all over the world.


Voting begins April 23rd 2007 to April 29Th 2007 for Internet users. Voting is limited to one vote per person. Voting will be closed at 11.59 p.m April 29Th 2007. The 100 avatars with the most votes by Internet users will remain in the competition and judged based on the following criteria:
  • the aesthetic quality of the avatar
  • the graphic quality of the avatar (quality of the face and figure, quality of the make-up, of the hair style, etc.),
  • the quality of the light and the background of the photos
  • the attitude
On May 2ND 2007, the event judges will meet to select the 6 winners of the competition 3 male avatars and 3 female avatars to be Lacoste models in Second Life.

Now I would really like to be one of the top 100 avatars.I am asking for your vote at this time :) It would mean so much to me if my dream were able to come true. Voting can be done by visiting the site http://www.lacoste.com/usa/main.html and clicking on the box that says Second Life casting. from there you can search through other contests entries or if you want to vote for me you can use the nifty search feature and type my name Bells Semyorka. Huggs and thank you in advance for your vote. :)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
Walt Disney


G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S
We flying the first class
Up in the sky
Poppin' champagne
Livin' the life
In the fast lane
And I wont change
By the Glamorous, oh the flossy flossy
-Fergie

No comments: