Tuesday, June 14, 2022

All Summer Long

All Summer Long 

The vintage fair is still underway which means there are only six more shopping days left. The vintage fair will close on 06/20/2022 so make sure you head on down before it the exclusive items are no longer available.

Today's look is all about fun day in the sun. I’m wearing Entice's dress Fame. What I like about this dress is the color options that are available. I have the mega fatpack which included 50 different patterns. I feel this dress is perfect for summer. I’ve been wearing this outfit for a few days in SL because I like it so much. I know this dress will be a go-to casual wear for summer 2022.

Next I’m using a pose from BellePoses, Material Girl. Material Girl is available as an exclusive item for the Vintage Fair. It comes complete with 7 poses and additional Boombox. 

The Look- All Summer Long: Musical Inspiration: Beach Boys
Hair-Truth-Friday
Skin-Glam Affair - Lelutka Applier - Willow
*Dress-Entice-Fame
*Pose- Belle Poses- Material Girl

*Vintage Fair Exclusive

Vintage Fair 2022

No comments: