Saturday, December 11, 2021

Christmas Wrapping

Christmas Wrapping

 I'm finding it a little hard to get into the holiday season. We haven't had much snow here and our temps are slightly warmer, not that I'm complaining. I know mother nature will soon rectify our weather and we will see snow soon. For now, she has decided to give us rain.

What's New in Bells World? Disney Plus. I just got a subscription to Disney Plus. What are your must watch Disney Shows. I'm currently on a Muppet binge. I'm starting with the Muppet show. This is a little before my time, (circa late 70s.) it reminds me of a simple living. The jokes are clean and cute. My only disappointment is I don't know all the songs so I can't sing along.

The Look- Christmas Wrapping
Musical Inspiration- The Waitresses, Christmas Wrapping

No comments: