Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thank You

Thank You

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble till you wobble. 

So let's talk turkey. This holiday I spent Thanksgiving alone. The holidays are hard when you're single or when your significant others live far away from you. I decided to cook my own Thanksgiving feast. This year however, I went really small. Turkey Breast, Mashed potatoes, Gravy, Cranberry, Rolls, and an Apple Pie. I was so excited for Thanksgiving I started cooking early so I could get all the Thanksgiving in. This year I'm thankful for my mental health. I had a really tough rough patch and thankfully, all the medications I am taking are working. I'm finally able to manage my life a little better. I'm very grateful. 

 

The Look- Thank You

Musical Inspiration: Dido, Thank You

No comments: