Saturday, January 18, 2020

Sister

Sister

"You better lie down cause the angels are watching
She closed her eyes and said quit the talking
You can hurt me do whatever you like"
-Sister, She Wants Revenge



 Every month I look forward to seeing what goodies the Second Chance Event rolls out. The bargain shopper in me squeals with delight to see SALE flash across my screen. This month's round has the same quality of goodies that I have grown to love. 

Fairy Kipedia, of Les Sucries de Fairy has Two cute and wearable items. I love fantasy. Clothes that push the bounds of what is possible in Real Life that can only exist in our imaginations and be brought to life in a virtual world like Second Life.

Brooke, the dress I'm wearing is one of the six gacha items available. It reminds me of a shattered glass or sound. As if something has been hit hard by a bass drum sound causing separation and then coming back together to form a cohesive unit. 

So far, I haven't been disappointed by Les Sucries de Fairy on delivering a blog worthy outfit. It's such a joy to pull together a look and wear the ensemble that could only have been created with the key integral parts of her designs.

I have a few more items to showcase before the end of the Second Chance event. Hurry before it's too late and pick up a sale item or two.

The Look- Sister
Hair- Boon- POH926 hair black
Lingerie- Dead Dollz- Hush Lingerie Set - Black
Dress- Brooke * Black dress 3
Bands-MUKA-Alia Set - Blogger Pack
Location- Elysion Adult Lounge



No comments: