Friday, December 20, 2019

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas 
 Wishing you the warmest and merriest of Christmas. 

This year I'm making gingerbread cookies similar to the ones featured in this post. 100 percent homemade cookies filled with love and sugar. I am so excited to make these little cookies this year. They will be an overabundance of cookies in my home, mostly because I live alone and work from home, but I plan on freezing them and enjoying through the year. I will post some photos on my Flickr if you get curious about what may be a Pintrest fail. Promise even if they are a total wreck I will post them. Now that I've gotten some RL Christmas stuff outta the way lets talk about SL Goodies.

This month's round of Second Chance event is filled with festive goodies. I particularly fell for Sassy Sweet Poses' "Holiday Time" In today's post I'm using "Ginger Friends Pose for 2". Sassy Sweet Poses Holiday Time has over 6 different pose set to use with your beloved to celebrate the holiday. If you have a special someone these photo sets are perfect for a couple photoesque Christmas scene.


Pick up your Christmas set while its still available for a discount price. LM below.

The Look: Christmas
Hair- Doe:  Merri - Monotone
Bow- LaGyo-Ribbon headpiece
Dress- Astralia clothing - Loeya Cozy Dress (Maitreya) Red
Pose- SSP - Holiday Fun

**Second Chance Sale
 

No comments: