Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring Baroque

The Arcade Photography Contest...Bells Semyorka


It's time for another round at the Arcade. This month (March) has a vast assortment of stores participating which means Gacha overload. In today's post I'm highlighting some of my favorite items from The Arcade.

First off, Holy Goodness HAIR! Curio Obscura has released Stackable Hairs. These hair styles are in 1700s fashion and are all over the top wigs which give an antique feel. I managed to get this  rare hair style on my first try. I picked up a couple of others wigs as well because well...you never know when you might want to add a bit of fun to SL. The Ballroom hair style I am wearing is completely customizable, Starting with the Plume, flowers, fabric and hair color can be selected different colors to match your wardrobe. The one thing I haven't mentioned yet, is the figures inside the hair. There are tiny dancers with movement inside this wig and if that's not enough to get you excited you have to get a close up look inside the wig. You can customize the dancers, ballroom ceiling and floor. This wig is truly a work of art.

Next, I want to draw your attention to the skin from Insufferable Dastard (I.D). When I saw the Arcade shopping guide, I became drawn to this skin line, because of it's unique beauty.  I.D. is a new skin store to me, so I was very excited to receive "Innocent" on a first attempt. Innocent has a nude face which makes it easier to add tattoo layers for extra enhancement.

Shakeup released a set of Beautiful fans this round at The Arcade. I have been trying my hardest to get the entire line of this collection. I'm only missing Hibiscus, so if you know anyone who would be interested in trading please send them my way.

Teefy has a "help yourself party set" which is absolutely to die for. I've added a few pieces to my kitchen which is now starting to resemble a nice bakery from all the goodies.

Ladies who Lunch has a collection of mechanical bugs. These bugs remind me of steam punk style. The two LWL Bugs shown above are Luna Moth, Rare and Lavender Butterfly.

I do hope you stop by the arcade and pick up some wonderful goodies. In the event you run across the Shakeup Fan in Hibiscus, feel free to pass it my way ;)

The Look- Spring Baroque
*Hair- Obscura - Stackable Hairstyle Ballroom RARE
*Skin- .ID. Elena / Arcade / Innocent / Light
Dress- Paper Couture- Peach Sorbet (Older Collection)
Accessories
* Fan- Shakeup - Arcade Fan [HYDRANGEA]
*Bugs: [LWL] Lavender Butterfly , [LWL] Luna Moth RARE
Background Goodies (from Left to right)
*Tee*fy Outdoor Party Set
Squirrel- HPMD* stuffed squirrel
*Tee*fy Soft Ice Cream Cloudy Set
-tb- Pastry Mania - Raspberry Heart (previous arcade goodie)
{what next} Plate o' Cupcakes (decorative only)
*Tee*fy Cotton Candy Set
tb- Pastry Mania - Raspberry Cake (Previous Arcade Goodie)
* Tee*fy Candy Cake Pops Set
* Tee*fy Beverage Dispenser Fruit Punch
* -tb- Tea Time - Stacked Cups
Pose: LAP- DQ- Helping Hand

 * The Arcade Items/ all Landmarks are to the Arcade only.


1 comment:

Pandora Wrigglesworth said...

I'm glad you like the Stackable Hairstyles! If you want to see why I call them Stackable, instead of just wearing one of them, select all of your Stackable Hairstyles and select "Add" instead of "Wear".