Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Replacements

Replacements

Here we go dusting off the old blogging shoes. 

Recently, I broke out the dating app; Thundr, again in hopes of finding someone new. For now I'm hoping to meet friends and generally become more social. Possibly extending that bedtime just enough for me to not regret it in the morning. Remember Thundr is free and works like most traditional dating apps. Swipe and Match! 

In personal news I'm having a lifestyle change. Nothing dramatic. I'm just going back to school to get an Associate degree in Web design. which means ART CLASSES! I'm so grateful to learn Photoshop again with a teacher and get some structure on my photos. Hopefully I can get my skills updated this upcoming summer session so my photos look a little better. 

So let's discuss the main event. Today's look. Well it all started when I ran across Dead Doll's Sisterhood Set I knew it was the final piece to a photo I had wanted to complete for a long time. FOXCITY has two items featured in today's post. The Desert Friend is a series of camel animations. While the Sinking Sand photo booth rezzed perfectly in my home.

Finally, lets discuss today's song. I am on a new music kick. My new favorite band is called Chromeo. The song that is making my ears happy is called Replacements and it features La Roux! totally excited when I stumbled on to this. There are a lot of tracks off this album which have me chair dancing and singing along. Its been a long time since I found new music I really felt was worthy of sharing.

 

And now I'm just so confused
I feel lost watching the news
I've been running out of juice
I don't wanna have to choose.  -Replacements, Chromeo

No comments: