Thursday, June 22, 2023

Paper Aeroplane

Untitled

Some days you gotta put on a little sparkle and get out there and shine. I picked up these treats a few weeks ago and had to wait until the Vintage fair was over so I could repost them. I spoke a little about Malena Von Dash (MVD) during the Vintage Fair but since then I've had time to visit MVD's main store. I'm super glad I did what I found was a treasure trove of upscale lingerie and retro accessories. I only found one other hair style at MVD and it's gorgeously sculpted. I'm currently having trouble buying the hair in store. SL just isn't kind to me, but I promise once I purchase it I will showcase it on the blog. 

Finally, I recently discovered a new store to me, Belle Epoque. Now Belle Epoque isn't a new store but its one I just suddenly discovered. I've been really drawn to the designs. they are the perfect fit of sexy and cute. The dress I'm wearing is from Belle Epoque and its on the fancy modest side of things. There are other items at the store that are a little more risque. Belle Epoque is also heavy on the freebies and reduced items. When I visited this week I found two separate in store hunts with reduced designs. 

I'm getting back into blogging for myself again which means you will see some more regular posts. I've got a photoshop membership again and I am looking to bring a more creative outlet into my life again.

The Look-Paper Aeroplane Musical Inspiration-KT Tunstall
Hair-MVD-Hilda Hairstyle
Skin-Margaret Skin-Ivory
Dress-Belle Epoque-Alba Floral

No comments: