Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Witchy Woman

Witchy Woman

The Look-Witchy Woman : Musical Inspiration: Eagles
Hair-Lamb- You Bet I Stare-Dark Browns
Skin-Glam Affair - Gio Applier ( Catwa/Bibi ) India
*Earrings-Pixel Doll-Coffin Earrings
*Halloween Accessory-Addicted Apothecary- Trick or Treats...
Dress-.Dead Dollz-Skull Dress - Black
*Hallow Manor Hunt Prize

Trick or Treat season is here! Today I'm showcasing two goodies from the Hallow Manor Event. First lets look at this lovely treat bucket from Addicted Apothecary. It is filled to the brim with holiday candy. My favorite thing about this treat tote is the skull on the front. I also love the traditional orange color. This is most definitely one of the better candy buckets I've run across in SL. Next I want to draw your attention to my ears. I'm wearing the cutest earrings from Pixel Doll. Coffin Earrings are perfect for this spooky season. They are available in 6 fall colors. If you haven't made your way to the Hallow Manor event I strongly encourage you to take some time to visit the sim. Its totally worth it. 

Hallow Manor Macabre Event and Hunt is brought to you by Silly Llama Productions and BeSpoke. Hallow Manor will run from October 14, 2022 until November 1st. 

Quick Links: 

        Hunter's Guide
        Shopping Guide
        Participating Designers
        Silly Llama Update Group
        Silly Llama Squad (Discord)

HALLOW MANOR 2022 - FINAL POSTER (1024) 

    Sponsors

     Insomnia Angel
    AERTH
    JANGKA
    TAOX TATTOO
    Simply Shelby
    ArisAris B&W
    718
    Cerridwens Cauldron
    Doe
    Short Leash
    Boutique 187
    EPOCH APPAREL
    DRD
    DIRTY RAT
    Tardfish














No comments: