Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Roads

Roads

Have you ever had one of those moments when your heart skips a beat in a good way? Well that happened to me when I saw Addicted Apothecary. I knew immediately that I would be blogging these exclusive shoes. Addicted Apothecary is a new store for me. I’m so thrilled that I found it. Thanks Vintage Fair! 

Quality wise these shoes have been beautifully crafted. Small details like the mini skull on the clasp and embroidery texture of the shoes show that great care and skill was used to craft these shoes. I was drawn to the teal color and the sharp knife heel. Tattoo Baby brings a bit of edge to any outfit, making your feet the center of attention. Addicted Apothecary has released a total of four shoes for the Vintage Fair as exclusive items. If you're a shoe fanatic and want something different I suggest you get a pair of these heels.

 The Look- Roads, Musical Inspiration-Portishead

Shoes-Addicted Apothecary-Vintage Fair Exclusive Item

 

Vintage Fair 2022

 


No comments: