Sunday, June 5, 2022

Hotel California

Hotel California

Today I'm showcasing a tiny sneak peek from the Vintage Fair 2022. Katriss Ravenhurst of RavenCreation has created 10 eye shadows as an exclusive Vintage Fair item. Bridget's (eyeshadow) vibrant colors bring pizzazz to your lids. My favorite thing about this set are the little jewels that encrust the outer edge of the eye. This small detail adds character to the makeup set. Bridget is available for Lelutka Evo and EvoX.

 
I'm still sorting through my inventory and creating looks so there will be more from the Vintage fair soon. I've found inspiration seeing all the stores pop up; each day I'm finding new items I can't wait to blog. 


For more information on the Vintage Fair please review Silly Llama Productions' main page.

The Look-Hotel California (Spanish Version, Musical Inspiration
Hair-Lamb. Heart - Dark Brown Pack
Skin-Glam Affair - Lelutka Applier - Willow
*Eye shadow-RavenCreation-Bridget (North)
Dress- Jeune by Rowne- Zoe Strap Dress

*Vintage Fair Item

Remember the Vintage Fair opens June 10th and will run until the 20th. All items blogged for the Vintage Fair will be available once the sims open.

Vintage Fair 2022



No comments: