Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Oh My GOD! Becky! Look at her.....

Oh My GOD! Becky! Look at her.....

Ok, so admittedly this post was not inspired by Baby got Back but by Kate Pierson from the B52s. I wanted to capture the iconic look of Ms. Pierson and her eclectic style. So today I am showcasing a few items from Second Chance's event. All items from this event are heavily discounted but they won't be around for long. So without further delay you should absolutely go to this event if you want to catch an item or two. 

Just to clear up the name of today's post its actually inspired by the dress Zex, named Becky. How could I not make the Baby Got Back reference. 

Musical Inspiration: Baby Got Back

The Look- Oh My God! Becky! Look at her...... 

  • Hair-Wasabi-Pancake Mesh Hair
  • Flower- PIDIDDLE- Ceramic Flower Headpiece - Marigold
  • Earrings- Mossu - Fuzzy Earrings
  • Necklace-TokiD- big spheres red necklace (group gift)
  • ***Dress- ZEX-Becky Strapless Long Dress / Lara
  • ***Shoes- Mosquito's Way - Alexis for Maitreya

***Second Chance Event


No comments: